I’ve seen a group of men wearing black uniforms printed with a music company. I first assume they are crew members of such company, and yes, I wasn’t wrong. They were actually putting up their musical instruments including a set of classic drum machine, electric guitars and more in the audio visual room (AVR) of the hospital for a program. I didn’t mind asking what that party would be but I was more curious on those instruments they were having. How I wish I could play one of those instruments soon.
World’s First Dengue Vaccine Available in the Philippines
Search this Blog
Guides for Medical Students
Scholarships for Medical Students
- How to Care for a Concussion
- Why Haven’t I Experienced A Health Breakthrough?
- How Can I Make 2017 My Healthiest Year Ever?
- Top 6 Common Sport Injuries: Prevention and Treatment
- Best Food to Boost Your Energy and Mood
- 5 Tips for Success as a Med Student
- Being There for Your Coworkers and Employees during Emergencies
- Ways to Keep Teeth Healthy
- Treatment for Periodontal Diseases
- How to Love Yourself Before You Delve into a Relationship
Tips for Medical Students
Sample Pathology Cases