I just recently bought the latest 2011 edition of MIMS book. I guess, I don’t need to elaborate what this book is and how this could help each one of us as guide in medication. Not just for medical practitioners but even for those who are not medically-inclined by profession most specifically those stay at home parents.
World’s First Dengue Vaccine Available in the Philippines
Search this Blog
Guides for Medical Students
Scholarships for Medical Students
- How to Care for a Concussion
- Why Haven’t I Experienced A Health Breakthrough?
- How Can I Make 2017 My Healthiest Year Ever?
- Top 6 Common Sport Injuries: Prevention and Treatment
- Best Food to Boost Your Energy and Mood
- 5 Tips for Success as a Med Student
- Being There for Your Coworkers and Employees during Emergencies
- Ways to Keep Teeth Healthy
- Treatment for Periodontal Diseases
- How to Love Yourself Before You Delve into a Relationship
Tips for Medical Students
Sample Pathology Cases