I just recently bought the latest 2011 edition of MIMS book. I guess, I don’t need to elaborate what this book is and how this could help each one of us as guide in medication. Not just for medical practitioners but even for those who are not medically-inclined by profession most specifically those stay at home parents.
World’s First Dengue Vaccine Available in the Philippines
Search this Blog
Guides for Medical Students
Scholarships for Medical Students
- Treatment for Periodontal Diseases
- How to Love Yourself Before You Delve into a Relationship
- Where Should You Get Allergies Treated?
- 6 Reasons Why You Need To Start Using Orthotics
- Medical Eponyms
- Three Simple Ways to Update Your Bathroom
- 4 Ways Women May Benefit from Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Best Elliptical Bike for Working Moms
- Staying Positive While Recovering
- How Can I Tell If I Have a Cracked Tooth?
Tips for Medical Students
Sample Pathology Cases