Though I am not a US resident nor an American citizen, I am still celebrating THANKS GIVING DAY. It’s not the usual turkey preparation, but, in my own little way I am giving thanks to HIM everything what I have gone through and what I am having.
These are just some to things I am VERY THANKFUL OF:
- I just celebrated my birthday will love, generally good health and happiness. Though I had a lil strange feeling that day – a sick birthday, that was, but still, I am very fine then and had a birthday bash full of surprises.
- I have a good medical academic standing. Hopefully this will improve more.
- Thankful enough that my mum and dad are just very fine now healthly.
- After being admitted for 4 days in the hospital, Didong is now at home and feelin’ great.
- I had my granny also discharged at the hospital already after suffering from mild stroke just on Saturday.
- My brother and sisters, my whole family, are ok now. I mean, they got no worries to think of.
- I have my friends, offline and online, supporting me and loving me.
- And most of all, thanking HIM for giving me more days of savoring every air that I breathe!
You too can give thanks and celebrate THANKS GIVING DAY in your own way!