At the mention of the word calcium, most people immediately and very correctly relate it to bone health. Getting the proper amount of calcium in your diet is essential to the development and sustainability of your bones. Recommendations for the amount of calcium you need each day varies according to age. You can get the amount of calcium you need by consuming foods that are high in calcium. However, there’s a good chance that your regular diet does not include a sufficient amount of foods such as collards, sardines, cottage cheese and yogurt that supply a high amount of calcium. When your diet doesn’t supply the calcium you need, you can increase your calcium intake with a supplement.
If you head to the vitamin section of a store, you will see an abundance of calcium supplements on display. As you read through the types of calcium supplements available, you may become confused as to what is best for you. Research has shown that a high rate of calcium absorption which is called bio-availability will deliver calcium to your bones more quickly than other types of calcium. Choosing a product such as Calsura calcium supplement is an easy and convenient way to get the daily amount of calcium your body needs. This product, which is available in a variety of flavors, is designed to be dissolved in water. This is a great way to increase your daily intake of water as well as get the calcium you need.
World’s First Dengue Vaccine Available in the Philippines
Search this Blog
Guides for Medical Students
Scholarships for Medical Students
- Medical Eponyms
- Three Simple Ways to Update Your Bathroom
- 4 Ways Women May Benefit from Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Best Elliptical Bike for Working Moms
- Staying Positive While Recovering
- How Can I Tell If I Have a Cracked Tooth?
- How To Stay Healthy While Earning Your Medical Degree
- The Help You Need to Defy Aging
- Medical Students: 4 Major Considerations Before Choosing Your Specialty
- Unique Difficulties You Face in Grad School
Tips for Medical Students
Sample Pathology Cases