People who are looking for Panama City plastic surgery will get the latest minimally-invasive cosmetic surgery procedures and care from Medical Cosmetic Center. Some of the procedures that can have a dramatic on the appearance of the patient are:
- Smartlipo Laser-assisted lipolysis is a system that disrupts fat cells and tightens tissue. It is a good alternative to liposuction to treat localized fat deposits that are on the body and face. It also coagulates blood vessels so there is less bleeding and bruising than with liposuction alone.
- VASER Lipo. VASER Lipo focuses on specific fat deposits and uses ultrasonic waves to break up fat cells, so they are easier to remove. It can be used to sculpt arms, chest or neck and tightens the skin while reducing fat. It is a gentle procedure that requires less down time even after dramatic reshaping of the body. The results are smooth skin without the lumpy appearance of traditional liposuction.
- SmartSkin CO2. This is a skin tightening procedure that treats:
- Deep wrinkles
- Significant sun damage
- Poor skin texture
- Solar lentigines. It used microablative technology that delivers two treatments at one time. It resurfaces the skin and rejuvenates collagen.
- Thread Lift/Ribbon Lift. This is a minimally invasive face lift procedure that can be done over a weekend. It takes about one hour to perform and requires a small amount of downtime. It is best for people who are just beginning to show aging. It will improve sagging mid-facial skin, under eye bags and hanging neck skin. It is recommended for women between the ages or 35 and 45.