I have seen patients throwing jokes to their attending physicians if they could offer their musical instruments at home, like keyboard piano, guitars, or even there appliances, like TV, as mode of paying their bills. This may sound funny, but it’s true. Though there is already a health care insurance like the PhilHealth, still many Filipinos are having hard time coping up with their hospital bills.
World’s First Dengue Vaccine Available in the Philippines
Search this Blog
Guides for Medical Students
Scholarships for Medical Students
- Treatment for Periodontal Diseases
- How to Love Yourself Before You Delve into a Relationship
- Where Should You Get Allergies Treated?
- 6 Reasons Why You Need To Start Using Orthotics
- Medical Eponyms
- Three Simple Ways to Update Your Bathroom
- 4 Ways Women May Benefit from Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Best Elliptical Bike for Working Moms
- Staying Positive While Recovering
- How Can I Tell If I Have a Cracked Tooth?
Tips for Medical Students
Sample Pathology Cases