I have seen patients throwing jokes to their attending physicians if they could offer their musical instruments at home, like keyboard piano, guitars, or even there appliances, like TV, as mode of paying their bills. This may sound funny, but it’s true. Though there is already a health care insurance like the PhilHealth, still many Filipinos are having hard time coping up with their hospital bills.
World’s First Dengue Vaccine Available in the Philippines
Search this Blog
Guides for Medical Students
Scholarships for Medical Students
- Benefits of Getting Dental Implants
- How To Make Holistic Wellness Happen
- Optimize Mental And Physical Well-Being With These Tips
- Tobacco Smoking Health Effects
- How to Care for a Concussion
- Why Haven’t I Experienced A Health Breakthrough?
- How Can I Make 2017 My Healthiest Year Ever?
- Top 6 Common Sport Injuries: Prevention and Treatment
- Best Food to Boost Your Energy and Mood
- 5 Tips for Success as a Med Student
Tips for Medical Students
Sample Pathology Cases