I have seen patients throwing jokes to their attending physicians if they could offer their musical instruments at home, like keyboard piano, guitars, or even there appliances, like TV, as mode of paying their bills. This may sound funny, but it’s true. Though there is already a health care insurance like the PhilHealth, still many Filipinos are having hard time coping up with their hospital bills.
Search this Blog
Guides for Medical Students
Scholarships for Medical Students
- 4 Plastic Surgery Safety Tips
- How to keep your hair looking healthy
- 5 Things Every Drug Rehabilitation Center Should Have
- Why Can’t I Seem To Lose Excess Weight?
- 3 Things Every Emergency Room Has
- Latest Inventions for Smokers
- 3 Practical Tips Before Visiting a Pediatric Dentist
- Throwing Out Medications
- Finding a Surgeon
- PhilHealth advises public to increase monthly contribution in 2016
Tips for Medical Students
Sample Pathology Cases