Candidiasis is a condition that is commonly known as a yeast infection. This condition presents itself when candida albicans, an organism that is naturally present within the human body, begins to grow at unprecedented rates. When this happens, it can cause serious health problems that can affect many areas of your body. When it affects the genitals, it is known by the more common phrase ‘yeast infection’. There are many types of treatments for these infections, some of them are invasive and can cause more harm than good. However, one natural supplement has been sown to be an effective form of treatment – Threelac.
The Ingredients of Threelac
Threelac is not considered medicine; instead, it is considered a dietary supplement that has been shown to be effective in treating candidiasis. Below are the ingredients in threelac as provided by the manufacturer:
• Vitamin C – 75 MG
• Vitamin B6, B1 and B2 – .4 MG of each
• Carbohydrates and Sugars – 1g of each
• Calories – 6
• Probiotic Blend: Bacilius Subtilis, Enterococcus Faecalis, Bacillius Coagulans – 500 million CFU of each.
• Other Ingredients – Refined Yeast Powder, Dietary fiber as Galactomannan, FOS, Beta Cyclodextrin, Erythritol, Lemon Juice Powder, Canola Oil
How Do I Take Threelac?
According to the manufacturer, Threelac is suggested to be taken once per day, immediately before consuming a meal. Place the tablet in your mouth, then proceed to drink 6 ounces of water. Once you have finished your glass of water, immediately start eating. The digestion process will help Threelac reach the small intestine quickly, which is where it is usually most needed.
The manufacturer suggests a specific program for those who want quick relief from candidiasis:
• Begin the first week as described above with one packet per day.
• During the second and third weeks, take two packets per day; one in the morning, and one at night.
• As you enter your fourth week, begin taking one packet with every meal you eat.
This enhanced schedule will provide an increased amount of the probiotic blend to your system, which will help combat the growing candida albicans, which are causing the infections.
Relief Can Be Yours
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection that can affect anyone; regardless of age or gender. It can be painful, uncomfortable and embarrassing. However, relief is possible. With regular treatments of Threelac, you can say goodbye to this unwelcomed infection. Always consult a healthcare professional before beginning to take any form of supplement, as everyone’s system is unique and may not react the same.