Work in Style and Ease with Medical Clothing from Peaches Uniforms

The clothing or uniform that a person wear can be use to determine the profession that the or she practice. We can identify a lawyer by their black suit, the soldiers by their camouflage uniforms, the engineers with their hard protective hats and many more. Back in the days, we can distinguish a nurse, a doctor and all the others working in the medical field with their white Medical Clothing.

White exudes confidence, professionalism, and neatness which are the important qualities that are needed for someone who works in the medical field. They are the people who deals with individuals who are in pain or is in dire need for help so it is a must that they give an aura of positivism and expertise for those patients who need their help.

But let us face it, white is the last color that someone will want to wear as a uniform as it is very difficult to maintain. It easily gets soiled and stained, which is very likely to happen in a workplace like a hospital or clinic.

That is why the medical field has established a new trend with their uniforms and they started wearing nurse uniforms from Peaches Uniforms which comes in different shades and prints.

Even if they are not the traditional white uniforms that we come to know of for nurses and doctors, Peaches Uniforms provide medical professionals with a look that projects professionalism in their line of work while adding a flare for fashion also. Peaches Uniforms come in many different styles in coordinating prints and colors which allows medical professionals to be stylish while looking competent too.

Here are some of the uniforms and scrubs available from Peaches Uniforms.

• Peaches Print Style. These uniforms come in varying prints to suit every style preference of the wearer. They are made from 100% cotton fabric for comfort and durability. It comes in U neckline, Sweetheart neckline, scoop neck, round neck, notch neck and crossover top. It is available in XS to 3XL sizes.
  • Peaches Solid Tops. If you still want to stick with solid colors but would want to try a different hue than the traditional white uniform, then you can choose from the solid tops of Peaches Uniforms that comes in different colors like black, wine, royal blue, espresso, navy, ceil and many more. To add details to the uniform, shirring at shoulders, roomy patch pockets and side slits and banding details at the sleeves are incorporated in the uniform.
  • Peaches Sport Tops. Peaches sports tops are more comfortable so the wearer can move freely and with ease. The sports tops come in different colors with hems, patch pockets and pen pockets for added fashion and function

Looking your best while withstanding all the challenges in the medical profession and projecting a positive and professional impression is possible with any of the world-renown uniforms and scrubs from Peaches Uniforms.

12 Responses to Work in Style and Ease with Medical Clothing from Peaches Uniforms

1. Litzie says:

I wear scrubs like the nurses scrubs. I am always in search of nice scrubs as my uniforms.

2. jennyL says:

I always have high regards to all medical professionals wearing their medical uniforms and scrubs. It’s also very refreshing to see some of them wearing scrubs of different colors and pattern. Not only they work with comfort but also with style.

3. kcot says:

A friend recently graduated from nursing school and we are looking for fab and affordable nurses scrubs for her that’ll serve as her graduation gift and welcoming stuff for her upcoming work.

4. Mai says:

Yes, most medical staff now prefer wearing non-white uniforms and scrubs. Their function involves swift movements to attend emergency situations and it would be hard to do so in white traditional nursing tops and skirts. More so, scrubs now come in more fashionable and trendy styles that are simply eye-candies.

5. Kaje says:

I will have to admit that if I were in a field that requires me to wear Medical Clothing, I also would not want to wear a white uniform all the time. Whites are indeed hard to maintain and looks boring to me too. The ones you shared here are the ones I am more likely to wear.

6. Peachy says:

It is very refreshing to see hospital uniforms and scrubs that has different styles. I can see how comfortable it is to wear. My kids are not afraid at all with the hospital staff when they are wearing bright colored ones.

7. My initial thoughts on medical clothing should be simple, clean and very plain-looking. Until I saw your entry about these uniquely-designed and quite interesting nurses’ scrubs. I bet all the medical professionals out there could still be fashionable even in their medical attire.

8. Kerslyn says:

I love the nice colors and prints of medical clothing from Peaches Uniforms. Gone are the days of boring medical uniforms and scrubs!

9. Dez says:

Good thing that Medical Clothing nowadays are no longer that boring having the all white get up. They are now more lively to look at and you can have a plenty of choices in terms of designs.

10. Race says:

I always like seeing medical professionals as they walk and work around hospitals and clinic. I love how they do their jobs with dedication and patience. But sometimes I get nervous when I’m sick and I see everything in white like white-walled rooms, white uniforms and white furnishings. Most of the times I prefer seeing them in stylish uniforms and scrubs in various colors and designs for a more relaxing environment.

11. Suzanne says:

One of our former school nurses opted for colorful nurses scrubs instead of the immaculately white ones. It made him look friendlier and more approachable, especially to our elementary pupils.

12. Abie says:

I have lots of friends who are in the medical practice and they are really happy for the new uniforms and scrubs that are now available for professionals like them like the colorful and stylish uniforms from peachesuniforms4u. At least, they get to wear something that is comfortable and fashionable but still professional looking which is really important for their job.