Pregnant Everywhere

I found this afternoon very funny after I’ve seen seen more than 10 pregnant women in the mall and even in the restaurant where I and Ernhez dine at.

I actually didn’t notice it at first. But when I saw one preggy mommy that I thought was supposed to burst her baby out at Starbucks in SM City Cebu, Smiley something had popped out immediately in my mind.

Mmmm..

Were these number of preggies I’ve seen could have been a clue for me to get pregnant also? Or should I say, I need to get married already? Smiley These questions are what Ernhez shared to me also. What do you think? Smiley

18 Responses to Pregnant Everywhere

1. Pinx says:

go go go! hehehehe…

2. … excited lang magpapakasal na mabubuntis…

3. Hey! Signs can only take you so far. =) Regardless if having a baby comes first before marriage. It’s actually up to you na.. if either comes, then it’ll be a great blessing. Unless gusto mo na talaga magka-baby now, then go? =))

4. Maybe that’s a sign, for you to get married. πŸ™‚

5. Matsumoto says:

ahaha. It means that many are being busy at night πŸ˜€

6. marri says:

so that means…
    there will be babies,
    more babies to come
    LOL πŸ™‚

7. Coupons says:

I only got 1 for now hoping for 2 LOL πŸ˜€ ehehhee.. para nman may kalaro na tong maldita namin πŸ˜€

Herbert

8. Getting pregnant is more fun in the Philippines. Lol. I’ve seen this post on FB: “Everyone I know is getting married or pregnant… I’m just getting more awesome!” Cool!

9. imriz says:

ninang ako! woot!!!

10. Gene says:

Maybe because the last and first quarter of the year is baby making season here in the Philippines. Most pregnant women are in their second trimester around this time. πŸ˜‰ Also the most comfortable term since they are over the paglilihi months.

11. Blanca says:

baby boom this year? haha. I wish I was one of those preggy ladies!

12. Pinay Mama says:

There is no need to hurry. πŸ™‚ If you think you can handle the responsibility then make one for yourself! hehe. don’t be too pressured with what you see.

13. Stacy says:

Pregancy requires careful family planning. If you think you are ready then go!

14. haha, I remember when I was pregnant. I was paranoid because every woman I see are pregnant. I forgot I was in the baby section!

15. rachelle says:

congratulations in advance! haha!
    am not planning to get pregnant again. ang hirap dito e!

16. Cha says:

Go! Your happiness is what matters most. If you prefer a family life then go get married and have children.

17. Rossel says:

Whichever come first, wedding or baby, really doesn’t matter as long as you’re happy and ready. Both, the husband and the baby, are blessings (at least for me) πŸ™‚

18. Stef says:

Baby boom it is!
    I have few friends who are to give birth this year too!
    Marriage and a baby should be a blessing for you – go for both! πŸ™‚