Am I Fat?

Since the school year has resumed, I have heard nothing from my friends but I gotten fat with just the month-long summer vacation I had. Actually, I can’t consider it was a month-long, but only a two-week-long vacation to be exact.

One time, my classmate in medical school suggested that I should try the American weight loss pills. Oh gosh! How fat really am I that I need to take loss weight pills? I only took that as a joke. However, when I tried wearing my medical school uniform on a week before the classes started, I really thought I need to take some weight loss pills because the uniforms has changed. I mean, I changed. I gained weight. My uniform is not fitted to me now. And believe it or not, I really opted to have new pairs of uniforms then.

Whaaaaaaat? I screamed on my mind! I guess, I really gained weight. Did I? If I’ll try a weight loss pills, would those still be effective? I am just wondering as such because I have read about the breakdown of the weight loss markets. I don’t understand much of it, honestly, but it’s more likely about the weight loss market, as far as I have understood.  But one thing I am certain now that the childhood obesity USA fast paced lifestyle is really approaching high.

Anyway, I guess I am just blabbing here. I need to think of my gaining weight today. Am I really fat?

11 Responses to Am I Fat?

1. Mona says:

My problem is my stomach getting bigger after i gave birth to Kyla .. Anyway …use only pills na trusted ha mahirap na … 🙂

2. Pinx says:

hi gay…your photo fits me perfectly. that’s how my belly looks like now after giving birth. i am determined to lose 5 more kilos in the next two weeks. i don’t want to buy new pairs of jeans kay mahal kaayo… hehehe.. visiting you here!

3. chie101 says:

i do zumba every morning G and take more fruits..so far it worked on me..pero stll cant stop the crave pag my pagkain sa mesa na nkaktaba..ehh..pero di man ka tambok oi,,

btw, added this to my new baby

4. foongpc says:

No!! Don’t take the weight loss pills. Just exercise and eat less now! : D

5. foongpc says:

But of course you must have the discipline. If not, it will be tough to lose the weight! : )

6. foongpc says:

So are you really fat actually? Let me see a photo! LOL!!

7. bluedreamer says:

this is my issue too haha should work hard to cut down calories again sigh

8. Dhemz says:

na murag ako raman siguro tambok…hahahah…tawon woi, lisod pahilis sa bilbil…I don’t think you’re fat.