Matias H. Aznar – Memorial College of Medicine: Class 2013

I can’t find soft copies of my previous years’ class picture. So I just decided to share this half of our class (batch 2013) of Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine, Southwestern University, Cebu City (MHAM-CM) picture of mine which was taken during our post Christmas, Pajama, Party on January 5, 2011.

Anyway, MHAM-CM ain’t my first school in medicine. I was actually a transferee here. I had my first year in medical school in Silliman University Medical School. But because of emotional personal reasons, I opt to transfer last year in MHAM-CM. Good enough, all my subjects when I was in first year were all credited since the two schools are having the same curriculum system. I was accepted in MHAM-CM last year as a regular second year student.

Hopefully, I am tightly crossing my fingers, without any academic circumstances, and if God willing, I will march wearing the MD’s cap this coming 2013, so soon!

13 Responses to Matias H. Aznar – Memorial College of Medicine: Class 2013

1. pajama parties are cool! i wish we got to do them with my old high school barkada!

visit My Class Picture

2. Mystic Nymph says:

You and your friends are so fun to look at! πŸ™‚

Here’s my entry. πŸ™‚

3. Vhen says:

wow, pj party! cant remember if we did that before heehheee! nice photos!

pray and work for it girl, goodluck! πŸ˜‰

see yah!

4. Stef says:

Pyjama party is always interesting! Good luck in medical school…break a leg! Here is my entry for this week. Hope can drop by my site. Thanks and see you!

5. Wena says:

mukhang enjoy na enjoy kayo sa med school ha.

wala rin akong copy ng class pictures ko e, so yung photos namin sa mini-reunion ang entry ko for this week… Hope to see you there!

6. ferry'zWILL says:

hihi!! ako wala din sanang copy buti nalang may FB!! haiz!! hihi!!
    Sis batch 2013???
    hihi…

>> where ka sa Cebu Sis, I have my relatives in Dalaguete..

7. kim says:

wow! good luck on that, girl!

care to visit MY ENTRY?

8. mjrodriguez says:

Wow, a collection of future MDs….I can’t wait, hehehe…..

9. ooohhh… good luck on your graduation! i hope you finish school the soonest!

10. Pingback: Incomplete Requirements | Pinoy.MD