HISTORY, Always Forgotten

Hello Girls!

It’s time again for another girls’ talk! And this actually is one of the topics in GT that I am excited to post because, according to many, the subject that I hated most is what they’re loving. I don’t exactly know why.

HISTORY. It is History that I really hated most. Just let me do some math problems, but not those too hard, ok?; give me a bunch of topics to write in journalism from sports article, news, feature and even editorial;I could even write and make a full research or thesis paper but never do let me study history.

I hate numbers in history – I hate the dates. I always forget the dates. I don’t know. Maybe because learning, for me, is not just merely studying or reading books and listening to teachers blubbing in front of me but I learn the most through my own experience as what we always experience in studying Biology and now in Medicine. What I mean is that, what we read from books we always apply to something for us to learn more and understand more what the book says and our teachers as well.

This seems to be very opposite in History. I guess you know what I mean – I can’t do what has been written in books like doing an experiment or such. Yeah! That’s it, that’s absolutely the reason why I don’t like History at all.

Happy GT girls!

15 Responses to HISTORY, Always Forgotten

1. ferry'zWILL says:

nyahaha!!! ako?? hate ko din ang history at hindi lang ang numbers on it.. pati narin ang buong structure non!! kasi naman biruin mo pati taong patay na pinag uusapan pa!! eh di hamak namang mas nakakaaliw pag usapan ang buhay pa dito ^_~ hihi

>> please, do me a favor and make me the happiest fashionista. By following my new blog!!
    hereโ€™s the link htt://www.kikayferry.blogspot.com

2. i hate memorizing dates too!

3. wena says:

History is quite boring especially when the teacher is boring, too ๐Ÿ˜€

4. On the contrary,I like learning about History, reading those history books with pictures are the reason that encourage me to travel the world.

5. genny says:

hehehe….fave ko naman ang history sis…baliktad tau. sana skul pa ako now para paturo ako sau about math.hehehe visiting you back ms. Gagay.:-)

6. peachkins says:

hay, ewan ako ba. ako Math talaga ang hate ko..

7. Ayvee says:

naa..nindot ang history basta dli boring ang teacher….

8. jared's mum says:

i used to love history simply because i am fascinated with stories of the past especially the very ancient ones like tales about Renaissance + the people of Greece, i guess it also helps that my History teacher is quite a terror that we are really forced to study it + not mere memorize or copy notes from books ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. Ane says:

Hey GG!

I love history! I have always been fascinated with people and events and how the people viewed things then.. I guess to each his own really applies when it comes to opinions.. ๐Ÿ™‚

10. kim says:

oh! i love history, it’s just like common gossip (who killed whom because of whom?) lol!

care to visit MY ENTRY?

11. imriz says:

me too. i suck at remembering dates and names. but i do love history in the sense that learning the past gauge present world as we have now.

12. that’s the same reason why history wasn’t one of my favorite subjects as well. i hate memorization, and those dates (which involve numbers) are just too hard for me to remember >.<