I was kind’a disturbed the past days because I broke my contact lens and I haven’t changed my pairs of eyeglasses yet. Everytime I call my ophthalmologist here in Cebu City for a weekend appointment, her secretary is always telling me that the doctor by such specific time wouldn’t be available. For when I am free, is the time that she’s not free. Our schedules won’t meet. This made me bother everytime I look at my books. I am literally getting blurr now. I think, I need to have my lasik, whew, so I won’t think of any thing for me just to be able to see real good. As I have been telling, I want to experience and try for myself the goodness from USAEyes’ lasik procedure. Anybody wants to free me a lasik from USAEyes.org? But hey, I just wat to have a beautiful eyes, nothing more, nothing less. Beautiful that I won’t be needing contact lenses nor eyeglasses to be able to read my books.
World’s First Dengue Vaccine Available in the Philippines
Search this Blog
Guides for Medical Students
Scholarships for Medical Students
- Benefits of Getting Dental Implants
- How To Make Holistic Wellness Happen
- Optimize Mental And Physical Well-Being With These Tips
- Tobacco Smoking Health Effects
- How to Care for a Concussion
- Why Haven’t I Experienced A Health Breakthrough?
- How Can I Make 2017 My Healthiest Year Ever?
- Top 6 Common Sport Injuries: Prevention and Treatment
- Best Food to Boost Your Energy and Mood
- 5 Tips for Success as a Med Student
Tips for Medical Students
Sample Pathology Cases