Yayks! A new award I just received from Ate Vernz. Ate Vernz and I haven’t meet yet and we just meet through the blogosphere months ago (she’s also from Davao City), but our being blogger friends seems like we’ve been friends for longer time.She used to give me awards. In fact, my first award in 2010 was given by her. And now, she’s awarding me again this Beautiful Blogger Award. Gracias te Vernz!!!
But before I wanna award this to 5 beautiful bloggers, one rule is: Accepting this award would mean letting you know seven things about myself? (But I don’t think people doesn’t know me yet..LOL!)
And here it goes:
- I have this “cotton buds habit“. I used to play cotton buds in my ears anytime of the day especially when I am approaching to fall asleep.
- I don’t have boyfriend now. LOL!
- I am not used to be called by my full name since I was in my kindegarted years. I am fondly called GAGAY everywhere. Could you believe, even in Medical School now, my classmates and our doctors are calling me GAGAY. hehehe..
- If am not a medical student, I might be in Japan either studying MS in Biology or teaching Biology itself.
- I love Math, numbers but I guess Math doesn’t love me coz I am into different track now – Medicine. (isn’t it too far from numbers?is it?)
- I love eating. But I can’t this moment (Lenten season it is).
- I guess, no one can beat me being Sleepy Head in medical school. Haha.
And now, I have the honor to award this beautiful blogger award to:
- Ate Elai
- Ate Grace
- Ate Ane
- Pheebs, Chubbs, Benji
Hope you’ll have great time spreading the beautiful blogger award guys!!! Be a beautiful blogger always!